Is your website or blog hosted on a free platform?
Let’s face it. Stuff happens. You start off with a free blog service. You then get web hosting and decide that you want to move your blog to your new fully hosted domain. Or, you are already using a blogging platform and you decided that you have outgrown it for one reason or another.
If so, what would you do if your blog and/or website was suddenly gone?
Is your website at risk?
One does not have to look far for instances in the news of websites and data being compromised, or worse vanishing.
Wouldn’t you feel better if you were in control of your data? Wouldn’t you feel better if you know where your data was and if it was regularly backed up?
What I’ve got for you
With a self-hosted WordPress powered website, you are in control of the look, feel and data on your site.
From now until the end of March, nextSTEPH is having a moving sale!
Move your blog or website to a self-hosted WordPress account and get 10% off the setup fee.
- Installation of WordPress.org software on your own domain and your own web hosting*
- Installation of a default WordPress Theme from the WordPress Theme respository or buy your own Premium Theme license.
- 1/2 hour online training on your new WordPress site
Email Support for 30 days
We will also offer 1 month of email support after the launch of your site, to help you get acquainted with you new site.
Here is what someone else has to say about their experience
Making a decision to make a move is never easy regardless if its moving a household or a website. Maybe you have some questions like:
- Maybe your are comfortable with your platform of choice, or you have more than one contributor to your website. Is training available?
- Will folks still be able to find my website?
- How can I be sure that certain pages/ sections are not missing?
- Can we contact you after the site is up?
- How much does it cost?
We have nearly a decade of experience with search and we will make sure that the necessary steps be put in place before the move is complete. We take the time to do a through quality check before we present the new site to you.
You can contact us for 30 days after the site is launched. This is to make sure that everything is operating as it sure as well as to shore up anything that was missing during the process.
The cost can be seen after you click the “BUY NOW” button. Since this offer is for a limited time, we cannot reveal the cost on this page.
Are you ready to set yourself free?
Click on the BUY NOW button to put you and your website at ease.