Since today is Halloween, I thought it would be interesting to go back in time to discover 7 memorable scary moments in social media.
- Chrysler’s Twitter account accidentally drops the F-Bomb. The happy ending here is that the account gained more followers.
- Kenneth Cole’s Tweet to promote his fashion line causes angry reactions.
- The Woman who Blasted her former boss on Facebook. In return, she got a pink slip.
- Surfing on Facebook while sick.
- There is no shortage of stories of folks being fired for blogging. Here’s one:
I was fired for blogging.
- The power of social media is not to be underestimated. Just look to the tale of JcPenney.
- The final scary thing of this post. Both Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber probably have several servers at Twitter soley dedicated to them.